Monday

Life
Well, today has been a normal Monday so far. I've been to work and am now home and will catch up soon on my house work. I have to return to work later. I'm a School Cleaner and really enjoy my job.

Books
I just finished 'Eclipse' by Stephenie Meyer, yesterday. I really enjoyed this book and I have reviewed it on my Book Blog
Now I am reading 'Moondance of Stonewylde' by Kit Berry, and I can't wait to get started!

My Kids
I'm so proud of my kids. My eldest attends Greenwich University and is studying Games Development. He's already creating his own games, and I watch in awe as I see them. I'm so very proud of what he has and is achieving.

My middle son has a full time job, he's moved out and lives with his girlfriend. He's currently looking into a career which he is interested in, that has great job opportunities. He's grown up so much these last few months. When he comes to visit me I am beaming with pride.

My youngest son, attends secondary school and is doing so well. He's decided already that he wants to be an RAF Pilot. He has such passion for Airplanes and WWI. He's 12 years old and I'm sure if he keeps on doing well in school as he is currently doing, his dream has every chance of becoming reality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

Joe's First Flight.

Carden Yak 54 Maiden