The Blog Award: "Where Life Hands You Lemons"





I was nominated for this award by Viznine who before this, I did not know and I had no idea he was reading my blog. I thank you Viznine, it is really great to know my blog is reaching people out there. Also thank you for your nice comments. I feel very honored to be nominated for this award.

The terms and conditions set out for this award :

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

So these are 10 blogging buddies who I believe have done a marvellous job of showing their great attitude or gratitude.

1. Viznine from Internet Blog
2. Clare from Confessions of a Bookaholic
3. Elizabeth from About new york
4. Katie from Rhinoa's ramblings
5. Daphne from Tanzanites shelf and stuff
6. Toni from A circle of books
7. Leanne from Somerset seasons
8. Barbara from Ramblings from an English garden
9. Lorena from My daily life with photographs
10. Marg from Reading adventures.

Comments

Toni said…
Oh .. thank you.. You are sweet and it is always such warm and buzzy feeling to get an award with so many great bloggers... thank you.
Gorilla Bananas said…
My way of giving people awards is to make them honorary gorillas.
Anonymous said…
You got what it takes to get that award because i knew you are humble and show great attitude/gratitude. Share it with your family, colleagues and relatives.

Well done again and keep up the good work.

Take care and may god bless you.. :)
Clare said…
Awwww thanks hun, your such a sweetie xXx
Barbara said…
Margo, thank you I am honoured.

Having just come through over 3 weeks of decorating problems that felt never ending when we had hoped to be finished in just over a week feels like being handed lemons
I can now drink the lemonade as I spend the first night in my own bed for over 3 weeks. Will be posting on it soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

Carden Yak 54 Maiden